The Space Between - Book, Audio Book, and Guided Healing Meditation
Life Enthusiast Products
Some of the best products I’ve ever used in my life have been found at Life Enthusiast Co-Op. I am greatly honored and very excited to share some of my most favorite products with you here! I highly recommend these products for all aspects of superior health in mind, body and Spirit. Enjoy!
Please click on any picture or link for full product details and purchase.
|Smart Minerals The Gift, 1 oz
|| OmHaven OmManna ORMUS Gold, 2 oz spray
|Biblical Earth Oil by ORMUS Oils
|ORMUS Oils Kundalini Lotion, 8 oz
|ORMUS Oils High Purification, 4 oz
||ORMUS Oils Ajna Meditation, 4 oz
|ORMUS Oils Tranquility, 4 oz
||Pineal by HumaLife
|Fulvic Acid Concentrate by HumaLife
||QuintEssential 0.9 by QuintEssence
|Alkazone Alkaline Booster, 1.2 oz
|Miracle II Neutralizer
|Hydrion pH Paper Roll
||TransDerma Minerals Precious Prills, 90g (3 oz)
|Life Enthusiast Ultra Liquid Zeolite, 1 oz
||Dr Miller Holy Tea, 8 bags
|TransDerma Minerals Magnesium Oil
||TransDerma Minerals Magnesium Gel
|Silicium Labs Orgono Silica Liquid, 1000 ml (34 fl oz)
|| SuperNutrient Corp PlatinumPlus Amino Acids, 120s
| Cellerciser Kit, Half-Fold with Bar
|| Jevatee Naturals Crystal Salt, Fine Grain, 2.2 lbs
| ORMUS Oils Root Chakra ORMUS
|| ORMUS Oils Sacral Chakra ORMUS
| ORMUS Oils Solar Plexus Chakra ORMUS
|| ORMUS Oils Heart Chakra ORMUS
| ORMUS Oils Throat Chakra ORMUS
|| ORMUS Oils Third Eye Chakra ORMUS
| ORMUS Oils Crown Chakra ORMUS
|| ORMUS Oils Pure ORMUS Lotion
Unscented Lotion with All ORMUS Benefits – Customize It – Add Your Own Oils!
| Topically Every Pain F by Twilight America
|| Aura Infusions – Guardian Angel Protected
| Aura Infusions – Focus Centered
|| Aura Infusions – Spirit of Love Loved
| Aura Infusions – Temperance Balance
|| Aura Infusions – Initiative Motivated
| Aura Infusions – Now Present
|| Aura Infusions – Into the Light Enlightened
| Aura Infusions – Dream Catcher Peaceful
|| Aura Infusions – Set of All Eight
Metabolic Restoration - Heal Your Hormones
Organic Bone Broth
Well I’ve been working on my health, as I’ve mentioned in some of my articles and newsletters. As you may know, I’ve been on the path of recovery from intense starvation, malnutrition, and damaged metabolism as a result of the eating disorder I had – orthorexia. One of the key foods involved in my recovery has been bone broth.
But you know, I’m kind of busy, and making these big pots of bone broth every week, simmering it on a gas stove top for 24-48 hours, and then trying to freeze it in a freezer that already has too much stuff in it… well I don’t know about you, but that just doesn’t work so well for me. But bone broth is a food that I simply cannot do without in my healing recovery. It’s important for me to have a couple cups of it every single day. So I started looking for where to buy some bone broth already made.
That was when Kettle & Fire actually found me. Now you know I’m all about manifestation, right? These folks found my website, contacted me, and told me about their bone broth. They even sent me some to try. What can I say? When the body needs what it needs, and you stop blocking the manifestations, the universe delivers. What was delivered to me was, hands down, the best organic chicken bone broth I have ever tasted.
So just why is it that bone broth is such an essential part of my metabolic recovery? Well for me, personally, it’s done wonders for my gut and my liver. It’s lowered my inflammation tremendously – to the point where I no longer have any elevated CRP levels now, and since there’s no longer uncontrolled inflammation, my adrenals no longer have to pump out chronic cortisol, which means I now have less thyroid-blocking hormones being pumped into my bloodstream all the time. My liver function has improved, and this has allowed my thyroid hormone conversion to start working better, after years of low body temperature, fatigue, foggy-headedness, depression, rapid and tremendous weight gain and inability to lose weight. My body has been able to start letting go of the excess weight it had been holding onto – including estrogen-induced edema, and the leaky gut is healing rapidly, which keeps the estrogen under control in the first place. Not to mention, my hair and nails have really flourished as well! But these are just the benefits I’ve seen for my own body, as part of the regimen I have been using which includes the bone broth. There are plenty of other bone broth benefits that may apply to your body as well.
Overall benefits of bone broth consumption
- Bone broth contains tons of collagen, the protein that makes up bones, tendons, ligaments and other flexible tissues.
- Bone broth contains other proteins like gelatin, proline and glycine
- Contains lots of Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), including glucosamine, that are commonly taken as supplements to reduce joint pain and inflammation
- The glycine and glutamine – both amino acids found in large quantities in bone broth – help maintain the integrity of the intestinal wall, preventing leaky gut.
- The collagen found in bone broth helps improve digestion by ensuring that the stomach lining is healthy.
- In the same way that bones are comprised of proteins, so is your skin. Skin loses elasticity and hair becomes brittle when nutrient deficient. One of the single best ways to restore luster to skin and hair is to consume collagen. Consuming collagen-rich bone broth can increase connective tissue, reduce cellulite and tighten your skin.
- The glycine found in bone broth supports the liver in one of its primary duties: to collect, compound, and orchestrate removal from the body. Glycine also helps the body to reduce oxidative stress by producing antioxidants.
- Contains minerals like magnesium, potassium and calcium from bone breakdown.
In other words:
- Reduction of inflammation
- Better digestion, adrenals, bones, and teeth
- Nourishment of joints, tendons, ligaments
- A stronger immune system
- Reduction of wrinkles and cellulite
- Beautiful skin quality
Benefits specific to Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- Fresh, never-frozen bone broth. They’re the only company that has a fresh bone broth that won’t go bad, doesn’t require freezing and doesn’t ship with harmful styrofoam containers and dry ice.
- They package it while it’s hot (so no germs can get in), and in what’s known as an “aseptic” vacuum environment so there are zero pathogens in the box or in the packaging area. This means no spoilage and a 2 year shelf-life with no added preservatives or additives!
- This bone broth is made from all organic chicken bones
- Super high amounts of collagen and gelatin since they use chicken feet
- Their slow-simmer time extracts insane amount of proteins (10g protein per serving!)
- The organic chicken bones they use results in higher quality bones and more flavorful bone broth
- Combination of chicken bones, veggies and spices create an amazingly delicious bone broth.
Ingredients: Chicken Bone Broth (Filtered Water, Organic Chicken Bones, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar), Chicken Broth, Organic Celery, Organic Roasted Poblano Pepper, Organic Green Pepper, Organic Onion, Organic Carrots, Organic Garlic, Organic Scallions, Organic Tomato Puree, Organic Herbs (Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary, Basil, Bay Leaves) Organic Spices, Organic Black Pepper, Sea Salt.
You don’t need to spend 24 – 48 hours making your own bone broth at home. Just like how you don’t need to struggle to find a reliable source of organic chicken bones, and then end up having to pay $10 per pound.
Just do what I do every day: I drink at least one steaming hot cup of organic chicken bone broth to get the amino acids I need for a stronger immune system. Personally, I drink two cups a day, but that’s just me.
There are quite a few brands that make bone broth right now, but the reason I personally recommend this new brand called “Kettle & Fire” to you is because they are the highest quality bone broth I’ve tried so far, and definitely the best tasting.
After (literally) a year of formula development, hours of work finding organic chicken sources, and hundreds of samples, they have a chicken bone broth that tastes absolutely awesome.
They’ve created a chicken bone broth that meets my criteria, which means it is:
- Made from all organic chicken bones
- Has extremely high amounts of collagen and gelatin
- Uses a slow-simmer time to extract insane amount of amino acids (10g amino acids per serving)
Yep, this means the new Kettle & Fire chicken bone broth has even more protein than beef bone broth. It’s completely shelf-stable, so you can store it in your pantry and free up valuable fridge and freezer space.
(They also have organic, grass fed beef bone broth if you’d like to try that..)
Stock up! It won’t go bad for a long, long time!