Chat Now Call Now

“I really want a perfect body, but I can’t stop gaining weight, no matter what I do!”

“I wish I could pay off my debt, but I just can’t believe it’s possible for me to have enough money.”

“I really want to be healthy, but I just don’t have the time to take care of myself.”

“I long for a beautiful relationship, but nobody is ever going to love me.”

“I really want to quit smoking, but my life is just too stressful to try to quit right now.”

Sound familiar?


When you read the above statements, what sticks out?  What is really being said with each statement?  Pay close attention – the belief behind self-sabotage is what comes after the “but.”




Would you like to have everything you want but can’t seem to make it work? 

Consider this:  Only an estimated 3% of our minds is our conscious mind – what we’re actually aware of.  The other 97% is our greater unconscious mind, and we mostly have no idea what our unconscious minds believe, or how it’s in direct conflict with what our conscious minds want.  Have you spent lots of time and money investing in self-help programs only to find that you’re running out of money and not getting the results you’re looking for?  The reason is because of what’s going on in your subconscious.

Your unconscious mind is what actualizes your reality.  When you make a statement that includes a “but,” pay very close attention to what comes after the “but,” because this is a key belief, or program, that is running in your subconscious mind.  No matter what it is that you desire, or how much you want it, as long as your subconscious is running a program that is in conflict with your desire, that’s the reality that shows up.

So how do you change your subconscious beliefs to be in alignment with your conscious desires?

Evaluate what your desires are.  Be completely honest with yourself in assessing your values.

Pay attention to your emotions.  They’re there for a reason – to alert you to the content of your thoughts.  Do not dismiss, resist, or judge your feelings! 

Would you like to know more about what you can do to consciously create your life as you would like to?  Contact me to find out what else you can do!

Smiling on the Inside
Ground Yourself